Monday, October 20, 2008

The wheels fell off!

The Race is next week. I haven't posted for weeks 5, 6, or 7. Because everything pretty much fell apart. The wheels of my stroller broke and literally almost fell off. So, I couldn't go to Stroller Strides. Then Max got Strep throat. So, I couldn't go to the gym. I tried using the Tread-mill at home. But, with the kids at home all the time, I either had to get up before them (before 6 am) or wait till they all go to bed. (after 8 pm) With Max being sick, and getting up during the night, getting up early or having the energy at night wasn't an option either. After Max started to get better, he caught the stomach flu.
I am not giving up. I just, am not as far along as I thought. Now, I will simply do my best this Saturday and keep on trying to get better.

No comments: