Tuesday, October 21, 2008

30 is just the beginning!!

WOW!!! Look who is 30!!
Just in case Eric doesn't know it, he is the most amazing man. I am so blessed to be a part of his world. He is kind and generous almost to a fault and goes out of his way to help everyone around him. He loves his kids and they know it! He works hard at everything he does. He has sacrificed many of his "big ambitions" in order to be a great dad and a wonderful husband. And we love him so much for choosing us over being a millionaire by the time he turned 30.
I love you Eric! Happy Birthday!
Side note: doesn't this picture look a little like Aiden's a few posts down?

7 comments:

jewly said...

I told you Sunday at church but I will tell you again Happy Birthday!

beautifuldey said...

Wow, either your kids are being really good or your just letting them trash the house! Way to go on getting all this blogging done! I couldn't believe when I saw that picture of Eric, I thought you had accidentally put up one of Aiden. They look just alike!

Nana said...

Wow when the blog first came up i immidiately thought oh there is Aiden. Then I realized it wasn't him and was shocked.I usually only see you in aiden, and eric in max. Now I really see eric.

Peacock Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!!! jk.. Erice we hope you have/had an awesome birthday!!! I remember when I was younger and thinking man 30 is so old.. but here it is knocking at my door.. guess its not that bad.. and yes I totally agree Aiden looks just like his daddy..

Heather said...

i totally thought this was aiden!!! wow! they look so much alike!

Christine said...

Guess we know what Aiden will look like when he grows up!

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Welcome to the club, Eric. I can't believe how much your picture looks just like Aiden!