Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Week 3

Last week was my most difficult so far. I'm tired and whiny. I missed two days because of other obligations. I was loosing motivation fast. But Friday night I ate a giant Huey's Burger and felt much better. Hee! Hee! But in all seriousness, I realized that I was not eating enough. Your body needs fuel to burn. Even when you have plenty in storage, it still needs some to get the engine started. So my focus for the next week is to remember that I am trying to get healthy. It is not all about calories! It is more about healthy food, and lots of healthy exercise! I did 2 miles in almost 20 min. on Saturday! This next week I am moving up to 2 1/2 miles.
Oh, BYU still rocks! 44-0 over Wyoming!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Glad you figured out the problem! You really are looking great!