Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fun Pictures

I couldn't resist posting this funny picture of Max. Often, I will take Max's cloths off before dinner because he is so messy. After dinner the kids headed into the back yard while I was cleaning up the dishes. I think Max is saying that his tummy is nice and full. That or he swallowed a frog.
I have a great picture from that same evening of Jenna-grace holding a frog. But she has the same amount of clothing as Max does here. I am not sure if I want it out there on the Internet. She found three little frogs and said that they were a family. A mommy, daddy and baby. I made the mistake of asking which one was which and how she could tell. She said, ''that one is the mommy, because it is the biggest." Eric and I just busted out laughing!
Aiden my Mountain Climber! Wow!
At the Germantown Festival they had a climbing wall. Aiden seems to have grown out of the baby rides and wanted to climb. I had no idea he would be able to do it all by himself! He got almost to the top and decided he wanted to come down. But he didn't realize that the rope would slowly lower him if he let go. So he got scared, until we convinced him to just let go.

Look out world! We are all in trouble when these two get ready to drive!
Can you guess what was Jenna-grace's favorite ride?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

I love Max's belly! You know, our kids really are happy. I am so amazed by Aiden and the wall- I tried doing that myself and got scared just a few feet up!!