Saturday, January 3, 2009

Utah!

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!
It is hard to tell, but in the very middle of the picture is Eric and Jenna-grace.

We had so much fun in the frozen wonderland.

It started snowing the day before we arrived in Utah and didn't stop the whole time we were there. It was great! But we were a little cold. The thermometer at the bottom of the ski lift read 4 degrees! I wanted to take a picture, but I really didn't want to take my gloves off.

The kids had so much fun in the snow that they never seemed to get cold. They wanted to play and sled all day.










By the end of the trip we were all exhausted!

Posted by Picasa
We had the best trip! We visited family and friends that we miss so much. And loved every minute of it. I am sorry that I don't have any pictures of our great friends and family. They were so good to us, and helped in so many ways during our visit.

2 comments:

jewly said...

Looks like you had a great time in Utah. I miss visiting the snow.

Wheatley Family said...

nothing about that cold snow looks fun to me! :) we miss you guys during the Holidays!