Wednesday, January 7, 2009

31!

Posted by Picasa
I am no longer 30. I am now in my 30’s. Turning 30 wasn’t so bad. It was kind of fun. I felt like I was finally a grown-up. It was a bit empowering. Now, however, I’m just getting old! Don’t get me wrong. I am not sulking in pity here. Rather, I am resolving to be happy in life. Life is a journey, not a destination. Live it up, no matter what is trying to bring you down. All being said with an assumption that righteous living is the only true source of real peace and happiness. I resolve to worry less about the clutter and more about the giggles; less about things I can’t control and more about my own state of mind. I resolve “to make the next 30 years the best years of my life”.
Trivia Fun! Who knows who said that?

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday! The other day... :)

beautifuldey said...

Happy B-day! I vote Tim McGraw

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday!! I am sorry we didnt call or even send you a card! I hope it was awesome and John is send you guys a package so your Christmas present is in there =) For some reason the stain didnt turn out as well as I hoped and it is kinda sticky =( I tried to fix it but i couldnt. Anyways! let me know if you want a new board. -k-?

jewly said...

Happy Birthday! Saige can't wait to come play today.

Missy said...

Happy Birthday. I hope you had an amazing day. I miss seeing you.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!!

Peacock Family said...

Happy belated my dear.. hope you had a fantabulous day.. and if i'm not mistaking that saying is from 13 going on 30?!?! I could totally be off here..

Katie Kerr Wrede said...

You're hot...And old. Love your cheery attitude. I vote 13 going on 30 too. xoxo!

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Beautiful Pic! At least we don't have to go to Steak and Shake in our pajamas this year!