Monday, August 17, 2009

Letter to GT ward

It has been on my mind for weeks now that I needed to tell everyone how much I will miss them and how amazing my experience in GT has been. During the 5 years that I lived there, I gained friends, family and many cherished experiences. My heart aches that we had to move away from people that I have come to know and love.

I am from many places, mostly the south. I did spend about 5 cherished years as a youth here where we are living now. Even though I have lived more of my life elsewhere, those 5 years as a youth were influential enough for me to call this my home ward. Over the last 5 years I feel like I have gained a second home ward. With the people of the GT ward my little family has experienced times of health and times of sickness. We have been poor and prosperous. We have had miscarriages and births, blessings and trials. Through those experiences I feel I have gained more than friends. I feel like the members of the GT ward are like family. I miss you terribly! Thank you for your love, friendship and support.

I hope I do a much better job of keeping in touch.

Love to you all!

No comments: