Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Way behind

Over the last few weeks I have been uploading pictures and then saving them as drafts with the hope that I would have time later to go back and add the text before I posted them. Then life happened. In the last few months my family has had strep throat, pink eye, the stomach flu, the real flu, and a fever virus. We had a few days that we were all healthy. During that time Max decided to put about 6 or 7 macaroni noodles up his nose. For lunch one day the kids were eating Macaroni and cheese while I was cleaning the kitchen. I looked up to see Max shoving a noodle up his nose. I fussed at him and pulled it out. Later that day I realized that there was another one still up there. We got it out with some tweezers only to find that there were still more up there. Long story short we had to go to the after-hours clinic that night and to the ENT the next Monday. Never a Dull Moment!
So what I am trying to say is that I am about to post several of those pictures from the last few weeks with just a little bit of explanation about what is going on. You will need to follow the link to older posts to see them all. If you have any questions, just leave a comment and I will try to clarify. I hope you all enjoy!

No comments: