Thursday, June 5, 2008

Paradise!

For our anniversary this year we went on a cruise to the Bahamas! I highly recommend that everyone take a cruise at some point in their life. This trip was truly a trip to paradise!

I have never really enjoyed going to the beach with its brown water and dirty, rocky sand. This beach was unlike any I have ever been to. It was so amazing and beautiful. I can imagine wanting to be a castaway here forever! We just need to bring more sunscreen next time. Do you see the funny spots? I used a spray-on sunscreen. Those are the only spots that got enough of the spray before the wind blew the rest away. Ooops! If you have never been parasailing, it is also a must try. I was scared to death. But, it was wonderful. It was so quiet and gentle. I felt like I was just floating on a cloud. So much fun! Eric's buddies John Forgie and Dave Peacock and their wives Whitney and Amber were also on the cruise. We all have our anniversaries with in a few weeks of each other.
This is our dolphin Tracy.


I think Eric is in love!

6 comments:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Okay, those pictures totally convince me that a cruise can be awesome. I can't believe you got to touch a dolphin- that is to unbelievably cool. Everything is so beautiful. Next time, you should draw designs on Eric's back. Once on a canoe trip someone did a poor sunscreen job and so I had a big 5 on my back. "Number 5 is alive!!"

luv ya

jewly said...

It's about time you posted pictures of the cruise I have heard so much about jk. I love the dolphin pictures. I would love to swim with them again.

Christine said...

I love the dolphin pics- that is a dream of mine for one day.

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Welcome back to blogging! Looks like the cruise was a blast!

Wheatley Family said...

All so great!

erin said...

Welcome back, you were missed! Looks like you've have a lot of fun! I love the Bahamas! And the dolphin experience looks just priceless. Your sister did a fantastic job on that cake...it made me want to lick the screen! :) Can't wait to see you this week!