Saturday, April 5, 2008

Breakfast

I have been trying to figure out how to upload a video for days. We have a new camera. The program that came with it doesn't seem to like the other programs on my computer. Anyway, yesterday was a rainy day. We weren't in any hurry to get dressed and out the door. So, after the kids had their breakfast and started watching some cartoons, I tried to take a minute on the computer. A few minutes later I realized there was a little too much giggling going on in the kitchen. Jenna-grace and Max were having a blast on top of the table. They had thrown all of the cereal dishes on the floor. (the ones I had procrastinated clearing myself) And they were teasing the dogs below with more and more cereal. So if I never get a video posted on my blog, I hope you will understand why.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jewly said...

That is pretty funny. You need to come to my house, so I can help you download the videos and music for your phone.

beautifuldey said...

LOL. I totally had to get Josh and show him this one! Reminds me of something Amber would have done in college.

P.S. I think JG looks just like your Mom.

erin said...

How is it that I've only been gone a few months and they seem to have grown up soooo much! They're very cute. Lovin' Jenna Grace's hair!

Curtis said...

Hi Jamie! Nice to see you online! I was sad that I missed you in person--Nathan and I came to Germantown a couple of weeks ago just before Easter. I'm looking forward to more pics (by the way...I can't get videos on my blog either--I'll figure it out one of these days)