Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter


For Easter this year we went to MiMi's house. (Jamie's Mom) The kids loved it! Just in time for Easter, Mimi got a whole new batch of babies. She has ducklings, chicks, goslings, kittens, and a baby goat; not to mention the adult version of each of these as well. When you add in my van full of kids and dogs you come up with a regular zoo.











It was a great weekend! Lots of food. Lots of time to play and get dirty. Add in an Easter Egg Hunt, what more could you ask for.




5 comments:

beautifuldey said...

Hey there, you've been busy today! Just one word of advice, always make your pictures "large" otherwise it's hard to see much.

erin said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!! I'm so excited to keep in touch with you this way! I've been thinking about you a lot! I wrote you a nice little thank you note a few months ago...and it's still just sitting here! AHHH! I never seem to be able to get those things out! Maybe soon! Your kids are just as cute as always...and did I hear you right when you said dogs? Does that mean plural dogs now! Yeah for you!
Anyway, glad to see you've joined the blogging world. And thank you so much again for all of your help with Brianna when I was trying to move! I can't believe you kept her all day at the last minute! I can't say thank you enough!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Ha ha Jamie, now you're one of us! I'm glad- it makes it so much easier for people like me to keep in touch!

Cute Easter pics!

Dave, Catherine, Chandler, and Callie said...

Yay! The Jonkmans have a blog! I have to warn you, they become addictive! Your pictures are cute. Will we be seeing some from the wedding?

Wheatley Family said...

Welcome dear... Now you have to learn how to link all of our blogs to yours!!